I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise - Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says



.
In an interview with National Assembly TV, dancing senator, Ademola Adeleke, who was sworn into office last week to represent Osun West in the senate, says he loves to dance and takes it as a form of exercise. "Like we normally say there is time for everything. There is time to laugh. There is time to cry but most of the time I love dancing and I take it as an exercise. My kids got it(dancing) from me, Sina Rambo and B-Red and of course my nephew Davido. I train them and as a matter of fact, they will tell me that Dad, we can't catch up with you. I love dancing" he said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)