Stella Damasus’ husband, Daniel Ademinokan disables comment on IG as he celebrates his birthday




Husband of Nollywood veteran actress, Stella Damasus is a year older today and apparently, the filmmaker does not want wishes, either good or bad from anyone.
Daniel Ademinokan in a post where he was rededicating his life to God, stated that although he doesn’t deserve God’s grace it has been present in his life and for that he is grateful.
Why he disabled the comment on this innocent post of life rededication to God is presently unexplainable as today is one day people will certainly want to say something to him and it does not just seem right to disable the comments that are meant to come in.
But then, one has to understand that with the reaction that always comes with the relationship between him and his Stella Damasus, his action can be excused.
He also stated;
“I’ve always heard the saying that “Life Begins At 40”. I’ve never believed it. Why? Well, as I’m inches away from turning 40, I feel like I’ve lived multiple lifetimes. How can I possibly start life again at 40? It will be my birthday come July 31st but life isn’t just starting for me, it’s the gateway to another exciting phase of my life. I’m grateful for the blessings, the grace, the favor, the joy, the laughter, the peace, everything. Wow! I feel like I don’t deserve it but God bestowed them on me regardless. I’m truly grateful. Looking back, I have no regrets. NONE! I’m thankful for the experiences, friends lost and gained, business failures and successes; wealth acquired, lost and gained again; the good, the bad, the ugly and everything else in between. Yes! I’m thankful for everything. Who would have thought that the short, fat, bow-legged bookworm from Surulere would be a filmmaker whose works will screen all over the world? Thinking back to my childhood and remembering certain things that felt so dear and precious to me, like our VHS player. It was (for me) a priceless possession. Today, that machine is almost as irrelevant as a used toothpick. The lesson is that those material things we hold so dearly will someday mean absolutely NOTHING. Figure out the things that truly matter in life. For me, it’s my Walk with God and Family. Recently, my good friend @apostol_jm said that – “In school, you’re taught a lesson then given a test on the lesson you learnt. In life, however, you’re given a test and you learn a lesson from that test.” I’m grateful for the lessons learnt through every test. Have a great weekend and may your days be constantly filled with laughter in spite of the challenges faced. #DanielAdeminokan#DaBishopChronicles #Motivation#Inspiration #Saturday #GodLover#Reflections #Grateful #Gratitude #July31#July31st #J31 #Filmmaker #Director#Producer #Reformer”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)