Happy birthday Actor Jamiu Azeez


I am super excitedπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™Œ


Hours to go! πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™Œ if u know my story then u can relate with d reasons I cannot keep calm! Emi erupe lasan tose l'eniyan


Read him message below;

God all I can say is thank you so much for blessing me indeed, without you I am nothing but with you I have everything I'll ever need. I love you lord father God, THANK YOU. Lord, I pray You make me a better person as I continue to add more years on this terrestrial earth; I ask You for faith to see You in everything and everybody. Hope, that I may not dismay and charity to love You and others more each day and to let You be loved among those around me. Strengthen and provide for me so that I'll be able to give more to the needy. There are many in this world that have never had, or have lost a physical or mental gift that I so easily take for granted. And you are indeed an awesome God keeping me bigger each day in my Career you didn't allow satanic powers over-shine your promise for me, I bless your holy name and I will forever thank you Lord and also my Friends and Family who impacted in my life Positively and those that are yet to, I pray thy Lord Strengthen you"" for my FANS you guys rock my world I can't appreciate your love for me enough without begging my God to bless you more and more I can't just call names but I heart you all big. Happy Birthday to Me, Myself and I

Birthday Photos shots,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)