Nigerian Actress, Esther Falana Reveals Why She did Plastic Surgery




Esther Falana is a Nigerian actress based in the UK. She is among the growing list of women who are going under the knife to have some work done on their body.
Before now, people were of the opinion that she went under the knife to lose weight. She has since come out to clear the air.
See her response: “Correction, I didn’t do surgery because I was obese or overweight, I did it because I didn’t like my figure after child birth” she said. Justifying the surgery she underwent to regain her body.
It is however surprising that while many ate taking the route of ‘squats’ and ‘sit ups’, Esther would rather just cut out the extra flesh and proudly admit it! Bravo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)