Nollywood Actress Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Miracle Baby After Surviving Endometriosis


Uche Elendu
Nollywood actress and producer Uche Elendu is celebrating her miracle baby, Osinachi who just turned a year older today.
Osinachi, which means in the Igbo language “It is from God” is the best name to give to a baby that was born in such circumstance just like the story of Jabez in the bible who was given the name because his mother bore him in pains.
The actress as she celebrates her beautiful daughter recounted her ordeals before the baby came to be. She suffered from endometriosis, a health condition where the tissue that normally grows inside the uterus (endometrium) grows outside it. And she went through this situation for seven years.
She sought for a lot of medical cure, travelled around the world to see if she can be cured of this ailment but not without a lot of discouragement from her doctor in South Africa who told her that the disease has no cure.
Eventually, when she got back to the country she took some health product and later flew to the States where another test was carried on her and the doctors there discovered that she was pregnant.
Osinachi Elendu
” I travelled to the US for another surgery. Hmmmn on my arrival at the hospital in the US, I paid my bills and was scheduled for surgery, my vitals and other tests were carried out, I went home and came back the next day to be operated on only for the doctor to call me into his office and say to me.
“Uche when was your last period and I said last week and he said ok sorry we have to do a confirmation test on you” and i said to confirm what ?and he is like “I’ll See u in 30mins”. Then I went to give my blood sample and waited to be called in. I went into that office again and the doctor said to me “Uche this is a rare case”. My heart raced I was scared of what he wanted to say, and then he said, “you are 10 weeks PREGNANT!!!”
Today she is celebrating the miracle baby who defiled all medical report. Congrats Osinachi, you are indeed a special child. Happy birthday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)