“I Love You, I Love You”-Nollywood Comic Actor, Ime Bishop Umoh Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday.


Popular Nollywood comic actor Ime Bishop Umoh A.K.A OkonLagos is in a loved up mood today, as he celebrates the birthday of his wife idara.
The talented actor, who make viewers laugh with his Calabar accent and funny gestures, has proved to all that outside acting, he is also a loving husband and family man.
Ime Bishop Umoh
The AMVCA 2017, winner of the Best Actor in A Comedy, took to his Instagram page today to eulogize his lovely wife who he calls his empress, goodluck charm, the goalkeeper of his team, her excellency, and the Vice President of Okon Republic,
Idara Umoh
He captioned the photo as follows;
“ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY AND IT BEARS FOR ME LOTS OF FOND MEMORIES. I AM WHO I AM TODAY FIRST BECAUSE GOD IS WITH ME AND SECOND, BECAUSE HE GAVE YOU TO ME. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO DAMN  MUCH”
Did you count the number of times he said he loves her, or the number of “so”. Ime Bishop Umoh is obviously crazy about his wife, and wants the whole world to know about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)