Buhari is The Worst President In The World – Singer, Skales

Skales has taken to his Twitter page to blast President Muhammadu Buhari, claiming that he is the worst president in the world.
He lamented on the spate of insecurity in the country coupled with the issue of police brutality which prompted the #EndSARS campaigned aided at abrogating the Special Anti Robbery Squad.
Below are some of his indictments on the Buhari leadership:
“Buhari is the worst president in the world yes I said it ….this human abuse has to stop …u lied to us wen I wanted to be voted in …shame !!! I love my country and I want the best for my country”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)