“I Do Not Regret Leaving Olamide’s YBNL” – Lil Kesh


_
#LilKesh made some huge revelations about life since his exit from #YBNL, during an interview with Saturday Beats. The artiste stated that contrary to the widely held view, his exit from #Olamide‘s label has helped him grow as an individual and an artiste. He revealed that he was not scared to leave the label and his decision has started to bear fruits.
_ “I was not scared when I took the step to leave ±#Olamide’s record label”, he said. “I am never scared; I just knew it was the right move, so I was never scared. So far, I think the steps have helped me more as a person and as a brand. For one, I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Instead, I am instrumental to my own growth”.
_
“Looking at the financial side as well, it was a good step. I cannot say I would reap what I have sown immediately, but every move I make now is to ensure I have a brighter future. I am doing all this for the future. When I announced that I left Olamide’s record label, some people were skeptical, but I proved them wrong by releasing hit songs. To me, there was no option of failure; it was a win-win situation. That was my strength and my fans have been so amazing in motivating me. Thanks to my fans. With little effort, the results have always been amazing”.
_

Life as a label owner compared to when I was under a record label is good, but I have more responsibilities now. Life is a bit tougher now because of the responsibilities; it depicts growth and leaving YBNL was a very big step in my life”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)