Video: Watch Actress Iyabo Ojo As She Praises God The Best Way She Can……


Nollywood actress and filmmaker Iyabo Ojo is currently in the mood of praising God today.
The Yoruba actress and proud mother of two took to her Instagram page to share a video of herself worshiping and thanking God for all the things he has done for her.
In her words;
MY MOOD RIGHT NOW…GOD I THANK YOU FOR HEALTH, I THANK YOU FOR HAPPINESS, I THANK YOU FOR PROVISIONS &PROTECTION OVER ME & MY FAMILY & ABOVE ALL I THANK YOU FOR LIFE, HMMMMM A BREAD WINNER IS NOT EASY @ ALL, I DONT KNOW HOW I STAY STRONG WITH ALL THIS NUMEROUS LOAD I CARRY, IT CAN ONLY BE YOU, IT CAN ONLY BE YOU LORD…THANK YOU.
Watch her video below;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)