MY NAME IS YEWANDE ADEKOYA-ABIODUN. I AM A NIGERIAN SCREEN WRITER, ACTOR AND MOVIE PRODUCER. I AM YORUBA, I LOVE MY NATIVE LANGUAGE AND I CAN SPEAK IT FLUENTLY. I PRODUCE ENGLISH CONTENTS ALSO BUT I PARTICULARLY LIKE TO MAKE MY MOVIES IN MY NATIVE DIALECT BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE AFRICAN FILM MAKERS WHO ALSO HELPED TO PLACE THE YORUBA LANGUAGE ON THE WORLD ENTERTAINMENT MAP JUST LIKE Our daddy @tkelani has been doing for ages even before most of us were born. May God bless his Yoruba Soul. Amen. MAKING MY MOVIES IN MY NATIVE LANGUAGE DOES NOT STOP ME FROM TRYING MY BEST TO ATTAIN WORLD STANDARD. I AM DETERMINED TO KEEP DOING MY BEST AND MAKE SURE THAT I PROUDLY REPRESENT MY NATIVE LAND AND CONTRIBUTE MY OWN QUOTA TO MY RACE. @tkelani has been a great inspiration to me.I have learnt from him that the language you use in shooting a movie is not the most important thing but how well you tell your African stories and how well you have tried to shoot those movies to standard.(To our none Yoruba speaking audience,our movies are properly subtitled in English for you,so there is no cause for alarm, we can all enjoy the Yoruba movies together, lol😂) I am not there yet Infact I have not started at all.My First attempt at the Cinemas is with my new and latest movie IYAWO ADEDIGBA. I AM EXCITED AND HAPPY TO TELL YOU THAT IT WILL BE THE FIRST TRADITIONAL YORUBA EPIC MOVIE TO BE SCREENED AT THE MODERN CINEMAS. HISTORY IS GOING TO BE MADE ON SUNDAY 25TH OF JUNE AS TRADITIONAL YORUBA MOVIES DEBUTS AT THE MODERN CINEMAS. COME OUT ON SUNDAY MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND LET'S MAKE HISTORY TOGETHER. IYAWO ADEDIGBA WILL START SCREENING LIVE AT VIVA CINEMAS ILORIN AND IBADAN BY 3PM ON SUNDAY. I KNOW THAT BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, AFTER YOU SEE THIS MOVIE YOU WILL BE PROUD. THANK YOU @irokotv #ROKSTUDIOS for partnering with me on this project. May God bless you greatly. I also want to say a big thank you to my super talented Director @adebayotijani and my entire cast and crew for sweating blood to help me actualise this dream.Thank you so much and may God bless you. See you all at the Cinemas on Sunday my beautiful people
#PlaygroundNg
singlezkonnectThere is a page on IG where singlez meet,learn and interact. It's a place where singlez actually get connected,it's a place where loneliness isn't hovering around,it's a place that gives you hope of finding love again and that place is called singlez konnect. Feel free to DM for hookups and to also join our whatsapp group where you can interact with other singles and have fun. We at singlez konnect are waiting for you
samperry001You are big liar, Why can't you write this story in yoruba language then? To proof it.
yewandeadekoyaabiodun@samperry001 My brother you don't have to be bitter. I will have to write my article in English on social media because I want those that don't understand YORUBA to know what i am talking about. We have a lot of people on social media that do not speak Yoruba but they can watch movies because OUR YORUBA MOVIES are subtitled in ENGLISH . Don't be myopic in your thinking. It's a global world my brother. PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)