“There Is No Fun Kissing A Woman That’s Not Your Woman” Says Nollywood Actor Ik Ogbonna


Famous Nollywood actor, Ikechukwu Ogbonna has revealed to all that he doesn’t enjoy kissing another woman other than his beautiful wife, Sonia Ogbonna.
He added that “If the tables were turned he would find it hard to swallow. “My wife is human and I really respect the fact that she supports me and my work. It’s not easy if the tables were turned I might have had it a bit hard”.
He went further saying that “Truth be told, my work is not easy, there’s no fun in kissing a woman that’s not your woman but sometimes you have to go the extra mile to tell the story. My success is all to my wife because she supports me”
The Handsome Nigerian actor who made this known in a recent interview with Planet TV praised his wife for understanding that his many romantic roles where he kisses other women passionately in front of cameras are purely professional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)