“My husband doesn’t complain about my twerking” – Mercy Johnson


Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson caused a media meltdown after she twerked her heart out at the GLO Mega Concert that took place in Anambra State, alongside Juliet Ibrahim.
Many of her fans commended her for dancing freely and expressing her fun side during her hosting duties.
However, the mother of three faced some critics from fans who felt that she should not have been engaged in such act considering her married status.
In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Mercy gave reasons for her actions.
“I was only having a good time on stage doing my job. I was the host of the show and we have been to different cities thrilling fans. Is it a crime for me to dance on stage because I’m a married woman? I wonder why people like to take things out of context. Anyway my husband is not complaining, so I don’t see why anybody else should be bothered about it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)