Exclusive: How I Made It Out of a Male Dominated Industry – O.T Bolt

How I Made It Out of a Male Dominated Industry…O.T Bolt
An unpopular school of thought still hold on to the belief that the education of women ends in the kitchen but a lot of women are righting this wrong assertion,  they have been able to change the status quo by diving into men dominated industries, one of such women is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of GreenView Entertainment , Ms. O.T Bolt.  She is an interviewer’s delight, she was magnanimous enough to let us into her world, she was explicit in answering our questions on what drives her, obstacles, we also went personal…
Enjoy our time out with her below
GTV: CAN WE MEET YOU?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: I am O.T Bolts, a native of Ede in Osun State. I was born into the family of late Prince Oyeniyi Akanni Oyegoke and his beautiful wife, Evans Rebecca. I am a christian and my philosophy of life  is to attracts good vibes as I relate with all and sundry.
GTV: CAN YOU GIVE US AN INSIGHT INTO YOUR BRAND?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: Greenview Entertainment provides a range of services which include Film Production, Event management and consultancy services, TV/Radio Station, Travelling packages. Here at Greenview Entertainment, we package your juicy travelling packages to any available country of your choice at cheaper rate. We also organise seasonal vacation trip/tour to Dubai. To the special grace of God, we have succeeded in our past travelling packages as we have all arrangement and provisions ready with Greenview Entertainment. So no embassy delay or reject with Greenview Entertainment. Some of the countries we have successfully processed in the past are; Canada, Australia, USA, Europe, Dubai among others.
GTV: DID YOU ACQUIRE ANY SPECIAL TRAINING BEFORE VENTURING INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY AND OTHER BUSINESS?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: Yes, I earn a TAP Certification for travel agency for the purpose of Greenview Entertainment.
GTV: WHAT INSPIRED YOU AND YOUR BRAND NAME?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: My late Dad, Prince Oyeniyi Moses Akanni Oyegoke is my inspiration as a successful entrepreneur. He thought me to understand my mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so it must be with some passion, compassion, humour and style. Then, I’ve always love music, movies and I like to unwind and explore, if you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it, this is why Greenview Entertainment World is growing stronger.
GTV: HOW AND WHEN DID YOU START MOVIE PRODUCTION?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: You dont know how good you are until you actually get out on a bike and get riding. Since 2009, I’ve been partnering with amazing actors and marketers to make movies on the side of my other business cores. And in early 2016, I produced 2 at once Aso Obomoye and Olowo Aiye, directed by Dele Matti and written by Oluseyi Isaac. Now just concluded MYSTERY shot from Seun Olaiyas direction. It will be released in less than a month from now. Also, a very big cinema project kickoff by middle of next month.
GTV: WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: Our Innovation, integrity, social responsibilities and commitment is focused to establish a world class record and event management company with the state-of-art equipment and facilities. To act as a platform for artists development and movie making upliftment. We strive to deliver a level of service and products that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed clients.
GTV: IN WHAT KIND OF FAMILY DID YOU GROW UP?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: I grew up in a family where the father who was the head of the family want the best for everyone around him. His love for all was all we survived on.
GTV: WHEN YOU JOINED THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY ESPECIALLY MOVIE PRODUCTION, DID YOU HAVE EARLY MENTORS?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: Yes, Ibrahim Chatta, he was and still my mentor
GTV: WHAT PROJECT ARE YOU WORKING ON (ENTERTAINMENT AND OUTSIDE)? ANY NGO WORK, ETC
C.E.O Greenviewtv: We have a lot of projects at hand and we are taking them one after the other. As I said earlier, we have big cinema job we are working on. Secondly, we have a talent hunt show we are planning to do later in the year, of course, the preparation  is on already. We just have a lot on the desk.
GTV: IN MALE DOMINATED INDUSTRY, HOW DO YOU FEEL AS A WOMAN?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: Male or Female, I don’t get intimidated; I am O.T.Bolts, boldness doesn’t mean rude, obnoxious, loud, or disrespectful. Being bold is being firm, sure, confident, fearless, darling, strong, resilient and not easily intimidated. It means you’re willing to go where you’ve never been, willing to go where you’ve never been, willing to try what you’ve never tried, and willing to trust what you’ve got in your ability to mark your part.
GTV: WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS YOUR BIGGEST WEAKNESS?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: I don’t like to show my weaknesses. But its an obvious one. Love is my weakness.
GTV: WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS YOUR BIGGEST STRENGTH?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: My strength is my enthusiasm. My confidence is my strength.
GTV: WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: I’m ambitious and I’m determined and I know where I’m going to be. Its not where I want to be, but where I’m going to be. Very happily, I am very fortunate to be able to be where the wind takes me, where the work takes me, and where I want to be.
GTV: WHAT WAS THE BEST ADVICE ANYONE EVER GAVE YOU?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: Never give up regardless, that is always an advice from my dad before he gave up the ghost.
GTV: HOW ARE YOU COPING OPERATING YOUR BUSINESS FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: The strength is from God and I keep praying more for it. Many thanks to my staffs too.
GTV: WHAT WORRIES YOU ABOUT WHATS AHEAD?
C.E.O Greenviewtv: I’m not worried about my target, I will rather walk to it and tackle it. I am only worried about the unknown. Sometimes it good not to worry at all,  the future will take of itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)