I grew up watching you on the screen, Bukunmi praise Ope Bamgbopa in uncommon way


Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners: This was implemented by Nollywood rising Actress Bukunmi Oluwashina while she was reacting to Actress Ope Bamgbopa known as Moradona #youaremethemovie Monologue…
She Wrote:
My Maradona❤️😍🙈 you know why I call you future bestie and why I jumped to come hug you the first time we Met last year? I grew up watching you on the screen. As smart but very small as you were, you were one of my role models. Cos watching you then makes me want to keep hoping that one day, I’m going to become an actress and be on set with you. I even used to dream that both of us became besties and you use to come to our house and we go to school together. 😫😰🙈 God, I can like to deceive myself gan when I was a kid sha🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Monologue or no monologue, we are in this movie already o. To me, it’s a dream come true. Cos I’m and will always be your die-hard fan❤️ @opebamgbopa 🙏🏼🙌🏻
#repost @opebamgbopa
・・・
You asked for it fam; Here it is…my own monologue for #youaremethemovie#
@khadijahofficial @bukunmioluwasina
Enjoy…
Ope Bamgbopa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)