My beauty does not get me movies roles – Actress Caroline Danjuma

Caroline Danjuma
Caroline Danjuma
Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, has said that she is better and different from all other actresses.

The actress seems to have moved on from the death of her former lover, Tagbo Umeike, and back with acting.

She said, “I am different from any other actress because I am Caroline and there can never be another Caroline. Nobody can interpret roles the way I do and I cannot interpret roles like my colleagues do too. Everyone has their own strength and weakness. I have so much to offer than my beauty. I have my brain; so, no one can push me aside.”
Caroline Danjuma
Stating what she considers before accepting movie roles, Danjuma told Punch, “I look at the location, characters and the pay I’m taking home. If I am going to give my all, I need you to give me your 100 percent as well. I have bills to pay; I cannot do charity work.”
When asked if she has settled her feud with Davido, the actress declined to speak as she veered into how piracy and a low percentage of earnings discouraged her from producing movies in recent times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)