Don't Marry Nollywood Actresses,They Will Dump You & Move To Another Man – Filmmaker Lambert Eluke Warns .


Though he works with a lot of beautiful ladies in Nollywood, movie producer Lambert Eluke has said he wouldn’t dare marry any of them because he is not ready to die before his time.
.
.
Here is what the Enugu born producer said to inside Nollywood:
.
.
“I’ll never marry an actress. I don’t want to die young, please. They don’t stay in one place. After a year of marriage, they’ll dump you and move to another person. I can’t marry an actress, I want to live long.
.
.
“If I am to make a wish, I would settle for one of these three actresses: Chizzy Alichi, Rachel Okonkwo and Ruth Eze. I crush on them for their meekness and good hearts’”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)