JJC Skillz reveals how he met and proposed to his wife, Funke Akindele

JJC, Funke Akindele
Musician, JJC has spilt some very interesting details about how he met his wife, filmmaker Funke Akindele and what attracted him to her.

My wife is a fantastic cook, she’s an amazing woman. Everything about her attracted me to her. It’s not only one thing that attracts a man to a woman, but definitely, the cooking is a plus and my wife has it all. I would want to eat her meals for the rest of my life.

On how their path crossed, “When I met her, I just met someone that wanted a director for her TV show; Jenifa’s Diary. That was in 2013. We have been going on for a long time, people just found out in 2016. We were very low key because we are two popular people in the entertainment industry. We had to protect our privacy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)