My darling wife, my joy, my happiness, my Ex-girlfriend, my mum… Femi Adebayo celebrate his wife birthday


Nollywood Actor, Femi Adebayo celebrate his with birthday today 18th September with sweet words…
Wrote
Happy birthday to my darling wife, my joy, my happiness, my Ex-girlfriend, my mum, my gist partner, my all in all😁… Aduke every 18th of September is a day you cherish so much before I met you, and you automatically made me see reasons why the day is special! It’s a day in which a woman with a golden heart was born!
.
.
Omotayo, you are an extreme loyalist of whatever you believe in, hence my number one critic and loyalist! You bring so much joy not only to me but to our family… LLNP honey…. and for the most precious gift (Aridunnu) God gave me through you, I shall eternally be grateful for the cutest boy I’ve ever seen in my entire life! My final proposal to you Aduke is please BE MINE TILL ETERNITY! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹. I love you @iyanaladuke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)