Actress Bukunmi has the sweetest Birthday Message for Khadijat AYOADE


Actress Bukunmi Oluwashina gave a shoutout to Ayoade Khadijah Adeola
She Wrote:
Happy birthday to you darling. If I am to write about you, Instagram will not contain. It’s being a long time coming… a huge long complicated journey. Too many fights we never thought would settle. Too many heartbreaks I never tought would be forgotten. It is true that in this game, there is no “Best Friends Forever” or “Worse Enemy Forever” All Are mirage covering people’s fantasies or anger. Cos God created this world in such a way only him understands. That one could wake up tomorrow to realize your Best friend is now your worse enemy’ or just wake up to the reality of your worse enemy being your best friend. But all the same, it’s being a beautiful journey filled with lots of laughter and tears with lots of good and bad memories to hold on to with you dear. But today being your birthday, I just want to let you know that I love you more than all the hard memories of the past. More than the present peace that we have, more than the future’s plenty fight we would still have. You don’t need to be perfect baby, just like I’m not either, so I could as well just love you just the way you are. And that’s what sincere love is all about. It’s your birthday darling, I wish you all that you have always wished for. I pray for wisdom and grace. I pray that God’s mercy and Favour be with you each and everyday. I pray you continue to prosper in everything you lay your hands on. May you continue to be a source of joy to yourself, family and the rest of the world. And may the rest of your life be the best of your life.🙏🏼💕 Happy birthday olorigbeske aka @khadijahofficial aka Ajokeade aka hidiot. Aka 🙄🙄 I told you I would call you Khadi eleran on your baide? Happy birthday sweetheart 💕🙏🏼God bless the woman you are becoming ❤️ #StayWinning💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)