Actor, Kazeem Abimbola, survives car accident


Yoruba actor and comedian, Kazeem Abimbola, popularly known as Jigan Babaoja, has revealed that he survived a ghastly accident that left him bloodied.
The actor shared his experience in a post on Instagram on Monday.
“Thank you Allah 🙏🙏🙏🙏 I will forever be grateful oh lord ! And my instinct didn’t want to step out of my house today 🙈🙈🙈 but am happy that I am alive ! On federal government road 😃😃😃 no light 💡 big pothole ! Plenty trailers with no light 💡 Please drive carefully on Naija road 👍👍👍👍👍to the guys that rescued me 👍👍👍👍 Allah bless you guys ! 🙏🙏🙏my car 🚘 writeoff 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆,” he wrote.
Jigan Babaoja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)