Toyin Abraham slumped while coming to see me during pregnancy – Nkechi Sunday reveal

“Nothing Can Divert My Attention This Month”-Actress, Nkechi Blessing Tell Haters
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday, has disclosed that colleague, Toyin Abraham, slumped while coming to see her during pregnancy.
The Omo Bewaji actress revealed this in an Instagram post on Thursday.
“February 14th I waited for a Surprise Birthday gift,party,Anything sha from you,But you didn’t Show up,at first I was sad,unhappy and almost ruined my day,And then Big Sam came thru with that cake and said it was from you,it still wasn’t enuf cus I wanted you to be there urself🤦🏻‍♀️ I got soo mad I did not speak to u for days after my birthday,then on the 4th day I decided to talk to you about my anger instead of keeping it to myself,and den Boom it happened that u slumped on ur way to me🤦🏻‍♀️ Seeing ur heavily pregnant Tummy I couldn’t control the tears,And then you said to me Nkechi I am going to be a mother soon,You even kept it away from me,” she wrote in parts.
Toyin Abraham was delivered of her baby boy on Wednesday.
Toyin Abraham Baby Bump

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)