Actress Nkechi Blessing finally reveals the identity of her soulmate (Photo)


She Wrote:
It started from a movie scene 🤦🏻‍♀️now we are here🤷🏻‍♀️…..Tomorrow We celebrate my Best Part❤️ @official_mikeadeyemi007 …Love you with every part of me❤️Chukwuemeka😍😍
Post 2 on Thursday:
It’s Your Birthday My king❤️…. No Wonder the city sky is so dark tonight and you are the only star that I can see shinning down straight to my heart . The joy I Feel thinking about those special moments we shared together can’t be written✍ cause sometimes I feel so speechless whenever I see your smiling face and know you’re mine 🥰. Thinking about those moment we spent together.. the way you look deep into my eyes and captured my soul every time is amazing 😉. . I just want you to know that I miss you as each day passes my KING😩…and waiting to have you in my arms again and FOREVER ❤️…. Deyemi Mi, no matter what life brings to the table … I will be here to hold you tight,Run to me when you’re scared and we are going to face the world together and win the troubles of tomorrow🤞🏻…Just call my name on the edge of your voice and I will run straight to your arms and hold you tight and never to let go👫…Happy Birthday My Best Part❤️. I will Forever cherish and adore the way you love and care for me😍…I am Yours Forever my KING❤️ @official_mikeadeyemi007 ❤️❤️

Screenshot by Nkechi Blessing
Mike Adeyemi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)