Skip to main content

This has been the toughest year-Annie Idibia


ANNIE Idibia who clocked age 35 on November 14, said the year has been the toughest so far.
Though the Nollywood actress and wife of music superstar, 2Baba, did not go into details, she appreciated her accomplishments in the year and noted that those has made it worth it.
“I am so grateful for this year!!! this has been one of the toughest year, but the grace and blessings makes the tough times easier… been through so much, as a Scorpio we usually choose what to share even when you think you know it all… gosh! I am 35!!!!
“Waking up to my dreams everyday… blessed with what used to be just wishes… I have a great career (very content). i have a great brand that brands constantly wanna associate with..(Grace).
“Blessed with more than a handful of endowments. to all the brands that found me worthy to rep them. Thank you to ones we are still talking, can’t wait to start a beautiful journey with you guys. Lord I am still married to the man of my dreams, and he still gives me shivers, blessed with 7 beautiful, intelligent outstanding kids! (grace).”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)