Veteran Actor, Baba Wande Takes On Tunde Kelani Over The Release of ‘Ti Oluwa Ni Ile’ …. Says ‘He Refused To Pay My Own Rights Since 20Yrs Ago’

Veteran Actor, Baba Wande Takes On Tunde Kelani Over The Release of ‘Ti Oluwa Ni Ile’ …. Says ‘He Refused To Pay My Own Rights Since 20Yrs Ago’
Report has claimed that things are nit in good shape between a Veteran Nollywood actor, Kareem Adepoju popularly known as Baba Wande and another veteran Cinematographer, Director cum Producer, Tunde Kelani over the release of the yesteryears’ blockbuster “Ti Oluwa Nile” which hits the shelves in 1993.
Baba Wande who played a lead role in the movie recently opened up to Journalists in Lagos that he co-produced it with the CEO of Mainframe Films and Television Production Limited owned by Tunde Kelani.
According to him, “I am Alhaji Kareem Adepoju, aka Baba Wande. On the issue of Ti Oluwa Nile with Mr Tunde Kelani, The chairman of censors board, we jointly produced the movie and had success on it.
“Recently I heard rumours that I wanted to take him to court; NO. Capital no. I’ve never thought of taking him to court. How can I think of taking my friend to court? He’s a friend, we started everything on a friendly basis. Though I feel cheated when the movie was making good sales and my percentage was not given to me”.
“The only thing I can say is that I want all my friends and Mr Tunde Kelani’s friends to come together and plead on my behalf with him to pay me own rights.
“Though the agreement is 30:70 and the film has been selling for the past 20 years or even more, so if they can help me plead with him to pay me my own right, I will be happy and I know that Tunde Kelani is a godly man, he will start paying me my own right.
Ti Oluwa Ni Ile is a Nollywood Yoruba drama film sequel directed by Tunde Kelani. Released in 1993 through Mainframe Films and Television Productions, the film was Tunde Kelani’s debut film as a movie director.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)