“I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago, he’s getting married to another lady who is 3 months pregnant for him”


Apparently, she revealed that they broke up two months ago, and his wife-to-be is already three-months pregnant… 

 

In the chats she shared, it’s believed that she had a sx video chat with the said ex-boyfriend. 

She shared screenshots of the chats, and captioned it: 


“XO all men are scum. My ex is getting married. We broke up not up to three months and apparently his wife to b is three months pregnant. Chai I forgive him but it hurts. I have been crying in Hebrews. Shay I made it to semi finals. And he still has the throat to still blame me. Abeg house I want to attend his weeding ooo, but I don’t want to go n start crying.” 

Read chats below: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)