From @mustiphasholagbade A very big Thank you to Almighty Allah for this beautiful Award, Thank you so much @tushawards for this great opportunity I feel blessed and honoured God will continue to strengthen the group🙏🏻 Thanks to all my beloved fans that always devote their time to vote for me. I Do appreciate, and this is for you guyz. I dedicate this Award to my adorable Mother and my beautiful wife.... thanks for always being supportive, your prayer keeps me going❤ @teammustiphasholagbade this is for you all🙏🏻 #iamblessed#Everythingisblessed#Godisfaithful#iamgrateful#Innerpeace#ThankyouAllah
TushAward2017 next rated Actor of the year✌🏻
Style by @cossly_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man in the viral child blowjob video has been arrested .

20-year-old lady stabs her husband to death in Anambra

Omg! Jealous boyfriend Live streams video of him murdering his girlfriend (graphic video)